Wednesday, May 28, 2008

apparently i've been remiss with where i'm from...

I am from magical cd mixes, reading liner notes & noticing faces on cd's, appreciating musicianship.
I am from being called names and finding a person who knows me.
I am from picking on you & laughing at you because you know I don't mean it.
I am from Spiegelworld, apricot ale, baseball games.
I am from cheesesteak face, Elvis towels, and stealing sheets.
I am from TRAC tickets, Chic-fil-a, and sharing my entire life story.
I am from days at the park with our kids, the pretzel people, and honest laughter.
I am from Cabo.
I am from the place you can go when you need a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on.
I am a friend for the rest of your life...I am the girl you can count on always, I am blessed to have you.

No comments: