Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Samantha Moyer...


graduates from West Deptford High School tonight...I remember those days...playing with Margie's sweet nice...who called her M at the time. This little sweet faced baby...who would chase Fudge around the yard & parade around the house in her Disney princess dresses. I remember her love of Walker Texas Ranger. I remember the smell of her sweet baby hair & the love that her Mommy had in her eyes when watching this little angel play. I remember with great vividness...the way Margie would argue with this little girl...who owned the hearts of every Moyer in that house on Griscom Drive.

Back then, you just knew that this little smart girl would become a beautiful & brilliant woman...& she has. Samantha, you are a source of enormous pride to your entire family & all of their friends... it's plain to see why. I am so proud of you & your many accomplishments...I can't believe how quickly you changed from this tiny little girl into this incredible woman. You epitomize all of the greatness I associate with the Moyer Family...hold your head high as you move forward into a future I can't wait to watch! I love you!!!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know... my monkey is graduating high school... you know I am going to be bawling my eyes out tonight and I forgot to wear waterproof mascara... I will be a sight for pictures.

I am so proud of everything that this child has done... I couldn't imagine my life without her. She brings me happiness, laughter and smiles... and a few gray hairs!

Thanks for being part of her life and watching her grow up with me!